Spike Protein Disease
Spike Protein Disease (SPD) syndrome
- New electrochemical sensing technology enables...on February 2, 2023 at 3:41 pm
Importantly, currently available COVID vaccines induce the production of antibodies against the Spike (S) protein, but rarely the N protein, while natural infection produces antibodies against both ...
- Eggs do not cause blood clots — they're safe...on February 2, 2023 at 6:15 am
Despite online misinformation that eggs may cause blood clots, there's good evidence that they're safe and nutritious to eat in a healthy diet.
- Attacking COVID-19’s moving antibody targeton February 2, 2023 at 3:30 am
An in-depth study from a research team at the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University demonstrates that the Institute’s portable electrochemical sensing technology ...
- Yolk Defense Against COVID? Chicken Egg Shortage...on February 2, 2023 at 2:43 am
COVID and vaccine-related conspiracy theories are often tied to unrelated new crises, and the current egg deficit is no exception, Misinformation Watch found.
- Post misleads on J&J COVID vaccine, DNAon February 1, 2023 at 3:33 am
CLAIM: The COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson enters the nucleus of cells, suggesting that the shot alters recipients’ DNA. AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context.
- Developing the Next Generation of SARS-CoV-2...on January 31, 2023 at 8:09 am
Researchers are urgently investigating new vaccines to provide more potent and durable protection from COVID-19.
- Evolutionary history of SARS-CoV-2 leads to a...on January 29, 2023 at 8:59 pm
By taking inspiration from the evolutionary history of SARS-CoV-2 itself, scientists in China have crafted a new vaccine that, at least in animal models, provides protection against omicron and an ...
- Spike Lee Accorded BFI Fellowshipon January 26, 2023 at 6:50 pm
Director, writer, actor, producer and author Spike Lee is being accorded a BFI Fellowship, the highest honor bestowed by the British Film Institute. The Fellowship will be presented to Lee at a ...