Voting technogy Smartmatic from Venezuela
- Fox News hosts accused of conspiring behind the...on April 14, 2021 at 2:30 am
"The Fox anchors decided to join forces with Giuliani and Powell to disseminate disinformation about Smartmatic" ...
- Fox News Hosts 'Joined Forces' With Giuliani to...on April 13, 2021 at 4:57 pm
"The Fox anchors were not innocent bystanders and the disinformation generated during their interviews was no accident," the court filing alleges.
- Smartmatic Responds To Fox News’ Defense In...on April 13, 2021 at 12:09 pm
Smartmatic said that Fox News cannot get a “Get Out Of Jail Free Card” to escape a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit, in which the company says that the network ruined its reputation when on-air ...
- Smartmatic: Fox News isn't protected by First...on April 13, 2021 at 11:13 am
Smartmatic USA, a voting machine software company suing Fox News for defamation, told a New York state court Tuesday that the Fox personalities intentionally spread disinformation about election fraud ...
- ‘This Is Not a Game’: Smartmatic Says Fox...on April 13, 2021 at 8:54 am
Smartmatic asked a judge in New York to reject Fox News’s attempt to dismiss a lawsuit accusing the network and anchors of engaging in a multi-month “disinformation campaign” against the company.
- Smartmatic Calls Bulls--t on Fox’s First...on April 13, 2021 at 8:54 am
The election technology company—one of two suing Murdoch’s empire for defamation—rebuked Fox’s attempt to use free speech as a “get-out-of-jail-free card.” ...
- Pandemic Spending Pushes U.S. Budget Deficit to...on April 13, 2021 at 8:45 am
It’s not. We can service the debt we have.” “The First Amendment does not provide the Fox defendants a get-out-of-jail-free card,” Smartmatic’s lawyer, J. Erik Connolly, wrote in a ...
- Smartmatic says Fox News shouldn't have...on April 13, 2021 at 7:34 am
Smartmatic's $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit goes after Fox News over conspiracy theories that it rigged the 2020 election against Donald Trump.